To learn more, download our free white paper.
In an era of rising costs and rapid change, health systems seeking to enhance their capabilities and support ongoing sustainability are increasingly looking for innovative ways to coordinate their efforts with complementary partners.
Beginning with an overview of the challenging reality facing health system laboratories today, our white paper reveals how strategic alliances can benefit your lab for the long term.
Get helpful information about collaboration strategy and principles including:
- transparency and communication
- engaging and retaining talent
- types of value-rich strategic relationships
1. Increased screening test completion rates by 17 percent
2. Five patients were diagnosed with adenomas, a condition with variable malignant potential
3. Based on a study that estimates the mean total colon cancer cost per Medicare patient one year after diagnosis at $29,1961, the program was deemed to be highly cost effective